Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer - Where did it go?

For my blog viewers, I apologize for the long delay.  This has been a busy summer with many exciting changes, however a bit exhausting.  Best of all we have a new grandson.  He is adorable!!!!  He is grandchild #4 and the first boy.  We love him and such a great addition to our family.
5 days old!!

And then there's the kitchen!   Speaking of the kitchen...It is amazing.  Just a few finishing touches to go but is now very functional.  I love not having a refrigerator in the living room!

  We have had a few bumps in the road but our contractor (Berry Built) has bent over backwards to keep the project going.  We have a corner cabinet being remade and a touch of trim and a few light dimmer switches to install but otherwise complete.  I LOVE IT.

From the living room looking in.

My favorite new appliance!!!




Coming to the blog soon will be some of the new food cooked in the new kitchen.  

3 comments:

  1. What a little angel boy! You didnt mention his name? maybe Angelo!
    and the kitchen vava voom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Yes, he is adorable. Love the kitchen redo, very beautiful. Where did the summer go??? I mentioned earlier, dinner at my house...yeh, that didn't happen. Well my sweet cousin, there will be another summer.

    xox Glad

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the kitchen! The tile behind the oven is amazing! Congratulations on both the new kitchen and of course your first grandson!

    ReplyDelete